A 5-year Longitudinal Observational Study of Patients Undergoing Therapy for IMISC
TARGET-DERM is a 5-year, longitudinal, observational study of adult and pediatric patients being managed for Atopic Dermatitis and other Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Skin Conditions (IMISC) in usual clinical practice. TARGET-DERM will create a research registry of patients with IMISC within academic and community real-world practices in order to assess the safety and effectiveness of current and future therapies.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Eligible Ages
- All ages
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- 1. Adults and children (all ages) with Atopic Dermatitis or other Immune-mediated Inflammatory Skin Conditions been prescribed any dermatologic treatment.
- 2. Participant has plans for future visits at the site for continued management of IMISC.
- 1. Inability to provide written informed consent/assent.
- 2. Subjects participating in any interventional study or trial for IMISC treatment trial at the time of enrollment. Patients may be enrolled in TARGET-DERM once participation in the trial is complete. Note: Participants may be enrolled in other registries or studies where IMISC treatment outcomes are observed and/or reported (such as center-based registries).
- Study Type
- Observational [Patient Registry]
- Observational Model
- Time Perspective
- Target PharmaSolutions, Inc.
Study ContactLaura Dalfonso