A Study of Olezarsen (Formerly Known as AKCEA-APOCIII-LRx) in Participants With Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome (FCS)
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the effect of olezarsen (formerly known as AKCEA-APOCIII-LRx) on the percent change in fasting triglycerides (TG) from baseline.
- Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome
- Eligible Ages
- Over 18 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
• Satisfactory completion of treatment with olezarsen in the index study (ISIS 678354-CS3, last dose as scheduled at Week 49) with an acceptable safety profile, per Investigator judgement.
• Have any new condition or worsening of existing condition which in the opinion of the Investigator would make the participant unsuitable for enrollment, or could interfere with the patient participating in or completing the study, including need for treatment with medications disallowed in the index study (ISIS 678354-CS3).
- Phase 3
- Study Type
- Intervention Model
- Single Group Assignment
- Primary Purpose
- None (Open Label)
|Olezarsen will be administered once every 4 weeks by subcutaneous (SC) injection from Week 1 through Week 49.||
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Study ContactIonis Pharmaceuticals
This is a multi-center, open-label extension (OLE) study of up to 60 participants with FCS rolling-over from Study ISIS 678354-CS3 (NCT04568434). Participants will receive olezarsen during a 53-week treatment period, followed by a 13-week post-treatment follow-up period. The length of participation in this study is approximately 70 weeks, which includes an up to 31-day qualification period, a 53-week treatment period, and a 13-week post-treatment evaluation period.