A Study of Olezarsen (ISIS 678354) Administered Subcutaneously to Participants With Severe Hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG)
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability of olezarsen in participants with SHTG.
- Severe Hypertriglyceridemia
- Eligible Ages
- Over 18 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Satisfactory completion of either ISIS 678354-CS5 or ISIS 678354-CS6 (last dose as scheduled at Week 49) with an acceptable safety profile, per Investigator judgment. - Participants must be on a stable regimen of lipid-lowering therapy that should adhere to standard of care (SOC) per local guidelines.
- Have any new condition or worsening of existing condition which in the opinion of the Investigator would make the participant unsuitable for enrollment, or could interfere with the participant participating in or completing the study, including need for treatment with disallowed medications, or need to change the required stable regimen as per either ISIS 678354-CS5 or ISIS 678354-CS6 study entry criteria. NOTE: Other Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.
- Phase 3
- Study Type
- Intervention Model
- Single Group Assignment
- Primary Purpose
- None (Open Label)
|Participants who completed either ISIS 678354-CS5 (NCT05079919) or ISIS 678354-CS6 (NCT05552326) study would be enrolled to receive olezarsen, subcutaneous (SC) injection, once every 4 weeks from Week 1 through Week 49.||
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Study ContactIonis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
This is a multi-center, open-label study of up to 700 participants with SHTG who would be rolled over from studies ISIS 678354-CS5 (NCT05079919) or ISIS 678354-CS6 (NCT05552326). Day 1 of this study may be same as the Week 53 visit of either ISIS 678354-CS5 or ISIS 678354-CS6, as applicable. Participants will receive olezarsen during the 53-week treatment period. The study will include a 31-day qualification Period, a 53-week treatment period, and a 13-week post-treatment period.